Trade Management Workflow Offer Budget Approval Error: "User-Defined Exception"
(Doc ID 854081.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve Offers which are in Pending Approval status, the following error occurs:
An Error occurred in the following Workflow.
Item Type = AMSAPRV
Item Key = xxx
User Key =xxx
Error Name = 1
Error Message = User-Defined Exception
Error Stack =
AMS_APPROVAL_PVT.Check_Line_Further_Approval(AMSAPRV,xxxx, xxx, 1: API_MISSING_UPDATE_TARGET 2: API_MISSING_UPDATE_TARGET)
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(AMS_APPROVAL_PVT.CHECK_LINE_FURTHER_APPROVAL,AMSAPRV, xxx, xxxx, RUN)
Activity Id = xxx
Activity Label = AMS_LINE_APPROVAL:AMS_CHECK_LINE_FURTHER_APPR-1
Result Code = #EXCEPTION
Notification Id =
Assigned User =
Steps To Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Trade Planning > Offer
- Open an offer for which approval has started : status is Pending Budget Approval
- Click Request Approval button
- Responsibility: Workflow Administrator
- Navigation: Status Monitor
- Check workflow status : Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document