Unable To Add Order Release Events When Creating An Order from Order Template - Duplicate GLOG Reference Numbers Created
(Doc ID 858141.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.04.05 to 6.0.2 [Release 5.5 to 6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When attempting to add Events to an Order Release that was created from Order Release Template, the following error occurs:
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (GLOGOWNER.PK_ORDER_RELEASE) violated.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Order Management > Order Release > Order Template
2. Input Template ID and click Submit (assumes Template has already been created)
3. Click Submit to Create a New Order Release and receive an error
4. Navigate to Order Management > Order Release > Order Release
5. Search for the new created Order
6. Select the Order and then click Actions > Events > Add Order Release Events
7. Input Events and Click Save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document