Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.04.05 to 6.0.2
This problem can occur on any platform.
When attempting to add Events to an Order Release that was created from Order Release Template, the following error occurs:
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (GLOGOWNER.PK_ORDER_RELEASE) violated.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Order Management > Order Release > Order Template
2. Input Template ID and click Submit (assumes Template has already been created)
3. Click Submit to Create a New Order Release and receive an error
4. Navigate to Order Management > Order Release > Order Release
5. Search for the new created Order
6. Select the Order and then click Actions > Events > Add Order Release Events
7. Input Events and Click Save
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms