Incorrect User Full Name Logged Against Service Request Notes In Log And Notes Tab
(Doc ID 858151.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When a user updates a service request to add notes, in the audit log the name appears to be incorrect.
The errors only occur if the employee record for the user had been edited.
Expect the Log entries to be logged with the correct name.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a user account by first creating an employee.
2. Create the account and link to the employee record
3. Create a CRM resource for the user
4. Go back to the employee record and update the first name
5. Raise a service request
6. Add notes
7. Check "Log and Notes" in the Service Request form Workbench tab. You will notice that the SR creation is logged with the original employee name and the notes creation are logged with the modified employee name.
The same happens in the Interaction History tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document