Canceling a Release Shipment Causes Entire Release to Require Reapproval
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 22.214.171.124
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Choosing Cancel Release Shipment from the Purchase Order Summary the entire
release requires re-approval. (Issue may or may not present every time.)
The expected behavior is that the release remains Approved.
This issue can be reproduced as followed:
1. Navigate to Items > System Items.
2. Create 2 seperate items.
3. Navigate to Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders.
4. Create a blanket purchase agreement and when approving it, create sourcing rules.
5. Create a requition for both items and approved it.
6. Run 'Create Releases' to create the release.
7. Query the release in the purchase order summary and cancel the release.
8. The entire release is in process after doing so.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms