Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXTWMAI - Transactions
FORM:XLAIQACL - View Accounting Lines
FORM:ARXRWMAI - Receipts
You upgraded from Release 11i to Release 12 and you cannot see accounting details for the upgraded Invoices and Receipts. But you can view the accounting for newly created Transactions and Receipts.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Query an old upgraded Transaction in the transaction form
2. Go to Tools --> View Accounting , Nothing happens, neither the HTML page opens up not we see any Error Message
3. Create a fresh Transaction in the transaction form
4. Go to Tools --> View Accounting , the HTML page opens up showing the Accounting Details
5. Query an old upgraded Receipt in the Receipt form
6. Go to Tools --> View Accounting , the Old Accounting distribution window is displayed instead of the HTML page.
Upgraded from Release 11i to Release 12
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms