Customer Merge Error 'Csi.Csi_acct_merge_pkg.Csi_ip_accounts_merge'
(Doc ID 858826.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This datafix has been approved by development for Customer consumption 27-Apr-2012.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Oracle Support before running the script.
When attempting to merge Customer Accounts, the following error occurs:
ARP_CMERGE_MASTER.Veto_Delete()- CRM_MERGE.CUSTOMER_PRODUCTS_MERGE : 022-For Instance XXXXXXX, you have requested to create a Preferred Party which is of HZ_PARTIES type . Installed Base supports GROUPS & TEAMS to be Preferred Parties. : User-Defined Exception
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Receivables >> Customers >> Account Merge
2. Enter 'From' and 'To' Account Numbers, click on 'Delete After Merge' checkbox
3. Select the Site Numbers to be moved to the new Account
4. Click on the 'Merge' button
5. View the completed batch and observe the error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!