Price List No Longer Appears in the List of Values in a Service Agreement
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
FORM:OKSAUDET.FMB - Service Contracts Authoring
FORM:QPXPRLST.FMB - QP_PRICE_LIST_LISTINGS_OBS
In the Service Contract authoring form, the list of values for a Price List in a Service Agreement does not include entries that had been available in the past.
Other symptoms may include:
- The price list no longer appears in the Price List form, QPXPRLST.fmb
- When the Price Break button is selected for a Usage Line, this error occurs even though the entry is known to exist in the Price List:
"OKS_NO_PRICE_BREAK (NO_PRICE_BREAK=Price was not found on price list PRICE_LIST_NAME for this item USAGE_NAME and uom Ea.)"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Service Contracts Manager (N) Contract Administration > Launchpad.
2. Create a new Service Agreement.
3. Open the Pricing / Billing tab.
4. Select the list of values for 'Price List'
- the price list that was available in the past no longer appears in the list of values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms