Assign Rate Action Ignores Driver NAT and Updated Order Pickup Window
(Doc ID 859479.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fleet Management - Version 6.0 to 6.1.0 [Release 6 to 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 6.0, Find that the Assign Rate Action on a Fleet Shipment does not honor the Driver NAT and the Change in the Early Pickup date on the order
Expect that the Driver NAT and re-drive of the shipment happens taking into account the change in Early Pickup date of the order
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Set up a Driver with a NAT and Service Provider with Fleet enabled
2. Set up itinerary and rates for the lane
3. Plan an order as a fleet shipment and then assign the driver to the shipment
4. Make a note of the Stop times and the start/end time of shipment
5. Change the Order early pickup date and adjust it by 3 hours ( +3 hours)
6. Perform the Assign Rate Action on the Shipment and see that the NFR Shipment stop time and the start time of the shipment is changed but the end time and the Stop 2 and 3 times are not changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document