R12/CE:Create Accounting For Bank Transfers Gives Error Message 95937
(Doc ID 859924.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.5 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
no data could be found
When attempting to Run Create Accounting,the following error occurs:
1. Create a Bank transfer between Bank1 to Bank2.
2. Select "No" for "Settle Transactions Through Oracle Payments"
3. Click Apply and Validate Button
4. See the Status Changed to "Settled"
5. Run "Create Accounting" program with Process Category as "Bank Account Transfer Cashflows"
6. the Output says "Message Number: 95937 - There are events which could not be processed because no data could be found on transaction objects. Please enable the profile option SLA: Enable Diagnostics, create accounting again, and run the report Transaction Objects Diagnostics to identify the problem."
7. Set the Profile SLA: Enable Diagnostics to "Yes" at user level
8. Re run the Create Accounting program. It gives the same output as before.
9. Run Transaction Objects Diagnostics program.
10 The output for the above program says "The Transaction Objects Diagnostics did not return any data. Please use different parameters.".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!