ERU Utilization Decreases When Adding Order Qty To An Existing Shipment
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 5.5.05.03 to 5.5.05.06
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 5.5.05.03, Find that Equipment Reference Unit Value that is set on a Reference Number is seen
to be Decreasing when adding orders to an Existing shipment.
The ERU is correct when the order is initially planned but the issue happens when another order is
Expect that the ERU is increased and not decreased
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up Planning to use Equipment Reference Units
2. Have an agent calculate the Equipment Reference Unit and populate it on a Reference Number
3. Plan an order with half of the ERU allowed for an Equipment Group
4. Check the ERU value on the Reference Number.
5. Then add another order release with some more ship units. See that the ERU value on the
reference decreases and not increase
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms