Domain Name Was Added To Shipment XID When Update Performed
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0 to 6.0.2
This problem can occur on any platform.
Find that when attempting to update a Shipment, the Domain Name was added to the Shipment XID.
That when updating a Shipment that the Domain name would not be added to the Shipment XID.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Transportation Planning and Execution > Shipment Management > Buy Shipment
2. Click Search and edit a Buy Shipment
3. Update Buy Shipment with New Reference Number
4. Click Finish
5. Navigate back to Buy Shipment Search Screen
6. Search for Shipment that was just updated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms