Customer Form, Address Issue: An Account Site Address Used in Multiple Operating Units (OU) is Deleted Across all OUs When the Address is Deleted in One OU
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Address that is shared between two different Operating Units (OU) at the Account Site level is deleted across all OUs, if users delete/remove it from one of the OUs.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibilty: System Administrator
Navigation: Control > Profile Options
Set the profile option MO: Security Profile so that a responsibility can view two or more operating units.
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Customers
Query for a customer that has same address in two different operating units.
Click on Account Details icon.
- Under Account Sites region, the following addresses are shown, for example:
Address Operating Unit
774 Echo Drive, Ottawa RCPSC-OU
774 Echo Drive, Ottawa CSTM-OU
120 Bronson, Ottawa CST-OU
123 Victoria Street, Ottawa CSIM-OU
- Click on Remove to delete the first row: 774 Echo Drive, Ottawa RCPSC-OU
- Click Yes to the Warning: Are you sure you want to remove this address?
- Click Apply button.
- Both the RCPSC-OU and CSTM-OU Operating Units are removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms