Can Not Save A Reference/Remark on a Shipment Ship Unit in OTM.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0 to 6.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
Find that when attempting to add a Reference Qualifier to a Ship Unit it is not Saved
Expect that when adding a Reference Qualifier to a Shipment it would be saved.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Transportation Planning and Execution > Shipment Management > Buy Shipment
2. Click Search and edit a Buy Shipment
3. Navigate to the Stops tab, click edit on a stop.
4. Select a ship unit.
5. Edit the Ship Unit.
6. Scroll down and add a reference qualifier and reference value.
7. Click Save.
8. Click Finished.
9. View Shipment and notice that the reference is not saved on the Ship Unit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms