Can Not Save A Reference/Remark on a Shipment Ship Unit in OTM.
(Doc ID 861522.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 to 6.1.0 [Release 6 to 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Find that when attempting to add a Reference Qualifier to a Ship Unit it is not Saved
Expect that when adding a Reference Qualifier to a Shipment it would be saved.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Transportation Planning and Execution > Shipment Management > Buy Shipment
2. Click Search and edit a Buy Shipment
3. Navigate to the Stops tab, click edit on a stop.
4. Select a ship unit.
5. Edit the Ship Unit.
6. Scroll down and add a reference qualifier and reference value.
7. Click Save.
8. Click Finished.
9. View Shipment and notice that the reference is not saved on the Ship Unit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document