Last updated on MARCH 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 30-Oct-2014***
OSP Purchase Requisitions are created by API, but when trying to close the completed work order, an error message is received:
APP-WIP-25309: There is an open requisition or Purchase Order attached to this job/schedule.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Login as Enterprise Asset Management
1. Create a Work Order (navigation Work Orders > Work Orders > New)
2. Add a service item (direct material)
3. Use a developed report (custom/third party system) that uses the PR API to generate the requisition.
4. Create a Purchase Order using the requisition from previous step.
5. Receive the P.O. from previous step.
6. Complete the Work Order
7. Close the Work Order
8. Observe the error message APP-WIP-25309: There is an open requisition or Purchase Order
attached to this job/schedule
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms