Show Options Is Not Calculating Cost Correctly With "Shipment Deadhead Distance"
(Doc ID 862011.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0.1 to 6.0.3 [Release 6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 6.0 RU1, When Showing Options trying to Assign a driver to a shipment, the deadhead rate distance is not calculating using PCMILER as assigned to the rate offering. Instead it is using estimate. Because the locations do not have lat and longs, the rate is calculating as 1.000000899E9. It is expected that the rate for deadhead distance from the driver location to the first stop to calculate using the rate distance ID on the Rate Offering.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log in to OTM
2. Go to Shipment Management --> Shipment Management --> Buy Shipments
3. Look up Fleet shipment ID
4. Select shipment and go to Actions --> Fleet and Asset Management --> Assign Driver --> Show Options
5. Click OK on Weighted Cost Screen
6. Put ALL_DRIVERS in Drivers Saved Query and click
7. Note weight cost for both drivers is 1.000000899E9 USD
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document