Drop Ship Sales Order Lines For Same Item Creates Multiple PO Lines From CREATEPO Workflow
(Doc ID 862274.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You find that when a drop ship sales order is created with 2 lines, each with a different ship-to location, but all other details including the item, scheduled ship date etc are the same, the PO that gets created (from the CREATEPO Workflow) has 2 lines.
When all the details except the ship-to location are the same, it is expected that the auto-created PO should group these lines together and create only 2 separate shipments.
Steps To Reproduce:
1.Create one Sales Order with two order lines having same item number, with 23 Qty for line number 1 and 24 Qty for line 2.
2. Both lines are drop ship lines and have same schedule ship date.
3. However, the ship-to location on both the Sales Order Lines are different.
4. Once the Workflow background process is run, data is inserted into requisition import table.
5. Run the Requisition import with 'group by' as 'Vendor'.
6. System creates one Requisition with two lines and with same item number , vendor , buyer,
transaction code, need by date, etc.
7. However, when the PO create document Workflow is executed under online mode, it creates one PO with two PO lines for same item with qty as 23 and 24.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document