Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 08-Dec-2012***
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 12.0.6 in Production:
Find that journal line drill down, Journal details page is not showing Accounting Sequence generated at GL level
Expect that accounting sequence generated at GL should display in sub ledger line drill down journal details page
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Review the Journal and select the Line.
2. Choose 'Line Drilldown' ; navigate to Subledger Journal drilldown page;
3. Select the Journal and choose 'View Journal Entry' button
4. Choose 'Show' link for particular Journal line under Detail column; it will expand journal line information;
5. Under "General Ledger" region; Journal batch and Journal entry names are displayed, however Accounting Sequence Number and name is not showing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms