Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 - Release: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ARXTWMAI - Credit Transactions
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an invoice transaction type with open receivables unchecked.
2. Create a credit memo transaction type with open receivables unchecked.
3. Create an invoice with $1000
4. Create the credit memo through actions-> credit transactions
5. The invoice amount balance due does not change and also the credit memo balance is $1000
whereas since the invoice is fully applied the invoice and credit memo amount should be 0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms