ItineraryTransitRuleFailed Error Received When Bulk Planning Orders With Same Source and Destination
(Doc ID 863777.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 5.5.05.02 to 5.5.05.06
This problem can occur on any platform.
When the following criteria exists when building a bulk plan:
1. Multiple orders with same source and same destination
2. At least 1 order having a Late Delivery Date before the Early Pickup date on another order.
3. Late Pickup Date and Early Delivery Date fields are blank
When the bulk plan is run, the orders fail to plan immediately with the error:
2009-05-05 14:55:52.493 767210 Debug PlanningDetails
ItineraryTransitRuleFailed: ExpectedDeliveryTime AFTER LateDeliveryTime
(without Stop Time Added In) batch - 1
2009-05-05 14:55:52.494 767210 Debug PlanningDetails Ending rule: Itinerary
Transit Rule (failed) batch - 1
2009-05-05 14:55:52.494 767210 Debug Planning Entity: SH.USA_USA failed Itinerary Transit Rule batch - 1
2009-05-05 14:55:52.494 767210 Debug Planning Rule Manager returning with 0 entities batch - 1
2009-05-05 14:55:52.495 767210 Error Exception No itineraries passed rules
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log on to OTM
2. Go to Order Manager --> Order Release --> Order Release
3. In the order Release ID field, look up 3 or more orders with same source and same destination in which at least 1 order has a late delivery date prior to an early delivery date on another order.
4. Click Search
5. Select all 3 releases
6. Go to Actions --> Create Buy Shipment --> Bulk Plan Buy
7. On Bulk Plan Screen Refresh Bulk Plan and notice all 3 fail almost immediately
8. Note that when you take 1 of the 3 orders and try to plan direct, the shipment builds
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document