Ready To Ship Produces Error Java.Lang.Unsupportedoperationexception
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 to 6.0.2 [Release 6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 01-Aug-2011***
-- Problem Statement:
When attempting to use the Ready to Ship functionality in OTM the following error occurs:
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Order Management>Purchase Order>Order Base Line.
2. Click Search and open a OB Line from the result page.
3. Click Actions>Simple Ready to Ship.
4. Navigate to Ship Quantity field and enter 800.
5. Navigate to Total Weight Field and enter 5400 LBS .
6. Navigate to Total Volume Field and enter 400 CU FT.
7. Navigate to Ready to Ship Early date Field and Enter Date = Next Working Day i.e. any day between Monday and Friday.
8. Click Save Button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms