Get Java NullPointerException at OrderMovementHandler.createTagMap(OrderMovementHandler When Bulk Planning Multi-Leg Shipments in 6.0
(Doc ID 864762.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.0 to 6.0.2 [Release 6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When attempting to Bulk Plan Multi-Leg Shipments in OTM the following error occurs:
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Favorites > Orders
2. Select Saved Query INTL INBOUND CONSOL and Execute Query
3. Select All 3 Order Releases
4. Click Actions > Operational Planning > Create Buy Shipment > Bulk Plan – Buy
5. Select Parameter Set ID MASTER
6. Orders Fail to Plan
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document