User Preferences Settings on Search Screen Lost When Switching Between Tabs
(Doc ID 864867.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.05 to 5.5.05.07 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When using the Shipment Search Screen and first viewing of the Transport tab (Total Actual Cost, Total Gross Volume, etc) reflect the preferred qualifiers (KG, CUIN, etc). But when clicking to another tab and then returning to the Transport tab, the preferred qualifiers disappear
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Access OTM
2. Go to Transportation Management -->Shipment Manager --> Shipment Manager
3. On the search screen, click the transport tab
4. Note the fields show the metrics as defined in the User Preferences: (examples below)
5. Click on the details tab
6. Click back on the Transport Tab
7. Note the search fields no longer show the preferences. They now show LB and MTR. Another strange thing is the currency now shows AED even when currency is not listed in the preferences.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document