Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 05-Dec-2013***
On release 12, the setup for Approval Management functionality for Service Requests has been completed,
but it is not working:
- the Service Request (SR) status does not change to the Intermediate status
- no approval workflow is launched.
When changing the SR status to the triggering status, the message
"the service request may require approval for the status you selected"
is given, but after that nothing happens.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Plan out which statuses you need to set up.
2. Create the intermediate status, approval & rejection action statuses and the triggering service request status
3. Group the statuses into a status group and set-up the transition rules.
4. Map the status group to the service request type
5. Set-up the approval flow according to the procedures described in
the Oracle Approvals Management Implementation Guide
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms