Customized Finder Set Result Page Incorrectly Displays 'View' Button
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.05.02
This problem can occur on any platform.
When creating a custom order base screen set with all the controls like ( View, Edit, Delete etc)
unchecked, after using the Action - Copy Order Base and finish the Order Base, the View button can
still be seen on the screen. It is active, i.e. one can click on it and is able to view the order
This happens when doing the following:
1. Create a screen set by copying the OB_ORDER_BASE screen set.
2. In this screen, on the General Tab, untick all controls (i.e. New, view Edit, Delete, Export etc)
3. Add this screen set as a menu.
4. Log out and log back in and access this menu item. Do a search.
5. Select one order base and then click Actions - Copy Order Base
6. Go to the Ship Unit tab and click finished.
7. This leads to the Results screen that shows the View Button.
8. Click on this, the View screen is shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms