Customized Finder Set Result Page Incorrectly Displays 'View' Button
(Doc ID 866307.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.05.02 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When creating a custom order base screen set with all the controls like ( View, Edit, Delete etc) unchecked, after using the Action - Copy Order Base and finish the Order Base, the View button can still be seen on the screen. It is active, i.e. one can click on it and is able to view the order base.
Expect the View button should not be available or usable
This happens when doing the following:
1. Create a screen set by copying the OB_ORDER_BASE screen set.
2. In this screen, on the General Tab, untick all controls (i.e. New, view Edit, Delete, Export etc)
3. Add this screen set as a menu.
4. Log out and log back in and access this menu item. Do a search.
5. Select one order base and then click Actions - Copy Order Base
6. Go to the Ship Unit tab and click finished.
7. This leads to the Results screen that shows the View Button.
8. Click on this, the View screen is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document