SHIPPING EXECUTION/ORACLE TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT(OTM) INTEGRATION
(Doc ID 866934.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 11.5.9 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Shipping Execution(WSH) Integration with Oracle Transportation Management (OTM)
This document attempts to list known EBS/OTM integration, patching and set up issues related to Shipping Execution and OTM. Before logging your SR, please review to see if any notes listed assist you with your issue Also reference the following Advisor Webcast to aid in your search: Effectively Searching for OTM Solutions
If none of the below address the issue, then please provide the following when logging an SR:
Diagnostic AppsCheck for Order Management, Shipping Execution, Transportation Management and Inventory via one of the following methods: ( Note OTM Analyzer is specific to OTM)
- How To Run the "Diagnostics: Apps Check" Concurrent Program (Doc ID 2170920.1)
- EBS Order Management (ONT) Analyzer (Doc ID 1665244.1)
- EBS Shipping Execution (WSH) Analyzer (Doc ID 1947935.1)
- OTM Analyzer script for Analysis and Performance Monitoring (Doc ID 1579683.1)
If it is relevant to an order then provide the Diagnostic OM Order Information Output, HTMomse.sql and/or Sales Order Analyzer for order.
- EBS Order Management Sales Order Analyzer (Doc ID 2038363.1)
- HTMOMSE Sales Order Diagnostic Script (Doc ID 133464.1)
Shipping and WSH/OTM debug files for the specific process or interface you are trying to perform by referencing the following notes:
Still Have Questions?
To discuss this information further with Oracle experts and industry peers, we encourage you to review, join or start a discussion in the My Oracle Shipping Execution Community.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!