OKS Coverage Template: FRM-41050 Error When Viewing Contract Coverage, Wrong Coverage Template Displayed
(Doc ID 867098.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 29-APR-2014
FORM:OKSAUDET.FMB - Service Contracts Authoring
FORM:OKSAUCVT.FMB - Service Coverage Template
When attempting to view the Coverage on a service contract the error below occurs twice and when the Coverage form is opened the wrong coverage is displayed.
The form should open with no error and the Coverage form should display the same coverage as is given in the Lines > Effectivities coverage region Name field.
FRM-41050: You cannot update this record.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Service Contracts Manager (N) Contract Administration > Launchpad
2. Query for an existing service contract and open it.
3. Go to Lines > Effectivities tab and click on a service line
4. Press the Details button in the Coverage region
- the FRM-41050 error occurs.
5. Press the OK button twice (once for the repeated error message)
- the template opens but the wrong coverage name is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document