Lookup Form Error: Unable To Add Value To Receivables Lookup 'CREDIT_MEMO_REASON' Even When Access Level Is 'User'
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
FNDLVMLU - Receivables Lookups
Unable to add a new value to the Receivables lookup in R12 although Access Level is "User". The New icon is grayed out and using the down arrow does not work either. When the down arrow is pressed when on the last record, the following error displays :
FRM-41051: You cannot create records here.
Steps To Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Setup > QuickCodes > Receivables
- Query for Type = CREDIT_MEMO_REASON, Application = Receivables
- Click on lines to add new value
- Notice that the "New" icon is grayed out
- Try Ctrl+N to create a new record. This error is displayed "FRM-41051: You cannot create records here"
- Navigate to the last value in the set and press down arrow. The same error displays.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms