Budget Request Not Updated when Scan Data Offer Amount Changes In Draft Offers
(Doc ID 867905.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget request amount is not updated when scan data value is changed in Scan Data Offers that is in Draft status.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management
- Navigation: Trade Planning> Offer
- Create a Scan Data Offer
- Enter Scan Value as 1000> Item number and the scan unit amount as 10 $ ,
- select The budget name in Creation page of scan Data offer
- Go to Budget> Initial Request is 10$ Budget Request and Budget Request line is created for 10$
- Go back to Offer Detail page
- Change the amount to 20$ Go to Budget again
- Amount changed in Initial Estimated Budget but not changed in Budget request.
- Note: This issue is only reprodicable in 11.5.10, with Scan Data Offers that are in Draft status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document