OPM: Create Accounting gives: "Journal Entry Does Not Balance In The Entered Currency.." for ISOs
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.0.4 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:GMFXUPD - OPM Accounting Pre-Processor
Finding that Create Accounting is showing the following error for Sender Side Intransit Receipt journals relating to Internal Sales Order (ISO) transactions across Operating Units with FOB Point as Receipt :
Please verify the entered amounts on the journal entry lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Intransit ISO transaction across 2 Process Operating units (FOB Point: Receipt)
NOTE: Use following profile options:
CST: Transfer Pricing Option= Yes, Price As Incoming Cost
INV:Intercompany Invoice for Internal Orders= NO
INV: Advanced Pricing for Inter-Org Transfers= YES
2. Run Actual Costing / Cost Update.
3. Run the OPM Accounting Preprocessor
4. Run Create accounting process
5. Verify the journal entries created for the inter-org transfer for Event Class "Sender-side Intransit Interorg Receipt for FOB Receipt"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms