Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 07-Feb-2013***
***Checked for relevance on 03-Feb-2015***
'AHL:Default Project Template ID'
When attempting to create a maintenance Visit record from the Planning Module in CMRO, the following error appears:
1. Navigate to the Create Visit page.
2. The Search Visit page appears.
3. Select your search criteria and choose Create to launch the Create Visit page.
4. Select information in the following fields:
• Visit Name
• Visit Type
• Unit: The unit configuration
• Service Request
• Serial Number
• Start Date
• Priority: A value that defines the priority assigned to a visit. For example, High, Medium, and Low, or 1,2, and 3, respectively. Visit priority values should be the same as currently used by WIP and defined by the lookup WIP_EAM_ACTIVITY_PRIORITY.
• Project Template
To create a single visit record for multiple units and/or tracked items, leave the Unit field blank. When a unit is selected, the visit record is created only for that unit.
When no unit or item instance is specified at the visit header level, a master work order is created without any item or serial number definition.
5. Select Apply to save your work and display the Update Visit page. Getting error instead.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms