Emea Vat Allocations Listing Report Does Not Work Correctly
(Doc ID 869404.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 12.0.6 in Production:
EMEA VAT allocation listing report seems not allocating always correctly amounts to related VAT boxes and it is affected by following issues:
1. Taxable Box is not displayed.
2. In case of receivables transactions, Recoverable Tax Box is coming under Non-Recoverable Tax Box section.
3. In case of more than one rule is applicable for an invoice, the Allocation Listing Report is showing only one taxable box. But the expected result is all the boxes should come in the report output.
4. Allocation Listing Report is displaying Taxable Lines which have no Box.
Expect to have all invoices correctly allocated to relevant boxes
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. run emea VAT selection process
2. run EMEA VAT allocation process
3. run EMEA VAT allocation listing report
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot rely on VAT allocation process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document