Sysadmin User Can Login to External iRecruitment Site
(Doc ID 870212.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-SEP-2014***
Users are able to log in to the external iRecruitment site by using the 'sysadmin' account. iRecruitment responsibilities have been end dated for this account but it seems they are being enabled by the 'GUEST' user everytime the user 'sysadmin' attempts to login to iRecruitment.
The sysadmin user should not be able to login to iRecruitment.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to IrcVisitor.jsp page.
2. Login as sysadmin/sysadmin.
4. Login to the application.
5. Responsibility: System Administrator.
6. Navigation: Security - User- Define.
7. Query for the user SYSADMIN.
8. End date all iRecruitment responsibilities attached to the user.
10. Navigate to IrcVisitor.jsp page.
11. Log in as the user SYSADMIN.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document