Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 5.5.05.03 to 5.5.06
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 5.5 when using Carrier Commitment, Shipments are being planned on the correct Equipment however the Service Provider / Rate Offering / Rate Record is not applicable for this Shipment as the Service Provider does not offer a Rate for the Equipment used.
Expect only a Service Provider, Rate Offering and Rate Record that can be used with the Equipment selected to be used to plan a Shipment with the Equipment.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Configure OTM with two service providers serving the same lane.
2. Have the Parameter Set set to include PLAN SHIPMENTS WITH CARRIER COMMITMENT is set to TRUE.
3. Have two Equipments where one is larger than the other.
4. Set the Rates so only one Service Provider can work with the larger equipment.
5. Create orders that are too large to fit on the small equipment and will be planned on the larger equipment.
6. Plan the Orders and note that the larger equipment is used however the Service Provider selected is not the one who provides the service with the larger equipment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms