Bulk Plan Creates a Shipment with a Rate and Service Provider but Uses an Equipment the Service Provider Does Not Offer.
(Doc ID 871009.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 5.5.05.03 to 5.5.06 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 5.5 when using Carrier Commitment, Shipments are being planned on the correct Equipment, however the Service Provider / Rate Offering / Rate Record is not applicable for this Shipment, as the Service Provider does not offer a Rate for the Equipment used.
Expect only a Service Provider, Rate Offering and Rate Record that can be used with the Equipment selected to be used to plan a Shipment with the Equipment.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Configure OTM with two service providers serving the same lane.
2. Have the Parameter Set with PLAN SHIPMENTS WITH CARRIER COMMITMENT set to TRUE.
3. Have two Equipments where one is larger than the other.
4. Set the Rates so only one Service Provider can work with the larger equipment.
5. Create orders that are too large to fit on the small equipment and will be planned on the larger equipment.
6. Plan the Orders and note that the larger equipment is used, however the Service Provider selected is not the one who provides the service with the larger equipment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document