Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to terminate one employee, the following error occurs:
'APP-PAY-06153: System Error: Procedure per_asg_bus1.dt_update_validate at Step 15
Cause: The procedure per_asg_bus1.dt_update_validate has created an error at Step 15.
Action: Contact your system administrator quoting the procedure per_asg_bus1.dt_update_validate and Step 15.'
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to the Applications.
2. Choose an HRMS responsibility.
3. Navigate to 'People-> Enter and Maintain'.
4. Query for the employee.
5. Click on 'Others-> End Employment'.
6. Enter details of the termination.
7. Press the 'Terminate' button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms