Changing Assignment Location, Errors: APP-PAY-06153: System Error. Procedure pay_us_emp_dt_tax_rules.correct_wc_entry at Step 12
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change an employee's assignment location for a Non-Primary assignment, the following error occurs:
TAX PERCENTAGE RECORDS EXIST. CHANGE TO LOCATION WILL OVERRIDE FUTURE TAX PERCENTAGE RECORDS.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query an employee with a primary and secondary assignment
2. Select the secondary assignment
3. Date track to 07-JUL-2014
4. Change the Location of the assignment and select OK through messages / warning until you are able to save the record.
5. The error occurs upon save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms