Loaded Distance Field Showing Total Distance and Unloaded Distance Showing as Blank in Dispatch Board/Shipment Screen Sets
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0 to 6.0.3
This problem can occur on any platform.
The loaded and unloaded distance in the Dispatch Board is not showing as expected. The loaded distance on the Dispatch Board is expected to show the distance between Pickup and Delivery and the unloaded distance to show the empty miles which is between the NFR distance and Pickup once the driver is assigned.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log into OTM
2. Go to Fleet and Asset Management --> Dispatch Board
3. Look up a shipment which has an NFR stop
4. Scroll over - see that loaded distance shows the total miles on the shipment between all stops and unloaded distance is blank
5. Right click the shipment click "View"
6. Scroll to the stops section
7. See that the distance between stop 1 (NFR) and 2 (P) is x miles (which is expected to show as unloaded distance on the dispatch board)
8. See that the distance between stop 2 (P) and 3 (D) is x miles (which should show as loaded distance on the dispatch board)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms