R12: AP/XLA: Generic Data Fix (GDF) patch for Error 95325 Unaccounted Payables Transactions in a Closed Period
(Doc ID 875012.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Subledger Accounting - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some transactions fail to account, receiving error:
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Payables responsibility.
- Submit "Create Accounting"
(N) Other> Requests > Run
- Enter "Create Accounting" for the name and hit tab
- Enter the operating unit and hit tab
- Fill out the parameters
- Click "OK"
- Review the concurrent request output
- If there is an unaccount transaction in a closed period the above error will be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document