Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version: 12.0.6
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 12.0.6 in Production:
When attempting to click 'Invoices Pending Review' icon in PPR Validation Failures
the following error occurs:
PPR error "You are trying to access a page that is no longer active. The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed. "
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. PPR Processing..Maximize Credits : Uncheck
2. Stop Process for Review After Scheduled Payment Selection : Check
3. Calculate Payment Withholding and Interest During Scheduled Payment Selection : Uncheck
4. Stop Process for Review After Creation of Proposed Payments : Check
5. Initiate When Payment Process Request is Complete
6. PPR Validation Failures > Reject Only Documents with Errors >Stop Process for Review
7. PPR Validation Failures
a) Invoices Pending Review
b) Error mesaage page opens "You are trying to access a page that is no longer active. - The
referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed."
-- Business Impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot run PPR
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms