Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.4 to 12.2 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iProcurement does not restrict the browsing categories to the content zone defined for the selected Store.
The categories displayed in the store should correspond to those categories specified for the Content Zone definitions associated to the store. Instead, all the categories associated to the Content Zones for ALL stores are shown. Users then navigate through the categories and find no items available, when the category should not even be shown. The user must randomly navigate through all the categories and eventually find (or not find) a category that contains items relevant for the selected store.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log in to Oracle Applicaitons.
2. Select iProcurement responsibility.
3. On Shop page, choose Main Store and see all the categories, e.g.:
Blood & Specimen Collection Medical Gloves
Ergonomic Supplies Pens and Pencils
First Aid/Medical Supplies Planners
Imported Items Urology
Industrial Supplies Wound Care Products
Maintenance Supplies XML Imported
4. Choose Pens and Pencils / Ball Point Pens
- See item having Shopping Category = Ball Point Pens
5. Go back to Shop page.
6. Choose a Store that is limited to only one Category, e.g.: Miscellaneous.
- See all categories listed (same as in Step 3 above).
7. Choose Pens and Pencils / Ball Point Pens (not part of the Miscellaneous Category)
- See message:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms