"Cannot delete the APPOINTMENT record. A APPOINTMENT_REMARK record references it" Error Received When Attempting to Delete a Shipment Containing an Appointment with an Appointment Remark
(Doc ID 877546.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.05 to 5.5.05.07 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When attempting to delete a shipment with an appointment remark attached, the following error is received:
Cannot delete the APPOINTMENT record. A APPOINTMENT_REMARK record references it in its APPOINTMENT_GID column.java.sql.SQLException: ORA-02292: integrity constraint (GLOGOWNER.FK_APPR_APPOINTMENT_GID) violated - child record found
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log into OTM
2. Go to Warehouse Flow Management > Appointment Management > Appointment Information Manager
3. Look up shipment ID which contains an appointment
4. Select the result and click edit
5. Select Remark Qualifier of choice in the remark text field.
7. Click Save
8. Click Finished
9. Look up the shipment ID in which you added the appointment remark
10. Select the shipment and click Delete
11. Note the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document