Age Change Life Event Triggering Repeatedly
(Doc ID 877722.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Find the the temporal Age Changed life event is triggering multiple times after being rolled up into a custom life event.
Expect that once the life event is triggered once, it should not trigger again for that person until the age is changed again.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request.
3. Select the Participation Process: Temporal and submit with the following parameters:
Effective Date: 31-OCT-2009
Detect Temporal Events: None
Person Type: Part_time Retiree
Program Name: Retiree Salaried Benefits Program
Life Event: Age Changed
See that the Age Changed life event as well as the Age Change 65 are detected.
4. Process the life event for an example employee. See that the Age Change 65 wins according to the Collapsing Logic setup.
5. Submit the Participation Process: Temporal again using the same parameters.
See that the same example employee gets another Age Changed life event in Detected status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document