APP-PAY-06069: This Action Will Interrupt The Assignment Continuity
(Doc ID 878758.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When attempting to delete a duplicate applicant assignment,
the following error occurs:
APP-PAY-06069: This action will interrupt the assignment continuity
Cause: An application must at least one assignment at all times. This operation will delete or
date effectively end the assignment so that the continuity is broken.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. US Super HRMS Manager:People:Enter and Maintain:New:Date track to 06-Oct-2008 and in Action
drop box, Click create Other and then selected Candidate:Enter Last Name, First
2. Date track to 08-Oct-2008 and in Action drop box, Click Create Applicant:Enter SSN and Save
3. Others:Application:Enter Organization, Job< Grade, Position:Click No to first pop up
decision and Cancel to the second:Save
4. Date track to 14-Oct-2008, Others: End Application:Enter 14-Oct-2008 Terminated:Click Terminate
5. Date track to 01-Jan-2009 and in Action drop box,Create Applicant: Save: Update
6. Others:Application:Enter Enter Organization, Job< Grade, Position, Recruiter:Save:Click No
to first pop up decision and Cancel to the second:Save
7. Requery application form, remain on date 01-Jan-09 and change the status field from Active
Application to Second Interview:Correction:Click on Save.
8. Date track to 02-Jan-2009, Others:Application, change status to Accepted:Update:Save
9. Date track to 03-Jan-2009 and in Action drop box, Click Hire Applicant, Select Employee person
type, Enter all required information, Update:Save:Click on Assignment
Add full-time Regular for assignment category:Correct: Added Hourly for Salary Basis,enter
Arrow down, create second assignment, enter organization, job, grade, location, position, Click No
for pop up decision, enter required information, save
10. Pull up first assignment, date track to 27-Jan-09, change supervisor, Update:save
Date track to 21-Feb-2009 on same assignment, change supervisor, Update: save:Reset date back to
11. Others:Application Date track to 02-Jan-09, create new application, save, change status to
Accepted, Correction:save, close form
12. Date track to 02-Jan-09, Others: application (arrow down to correct application that does not
have active assignment associated), click Red X to delete
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document