Close Work Order Concurrent Request Completes In Error But No Log File Was Generated, Work Order Remains In Pending Close Status
(Doc ID 878983.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to close work orders, the Close Work Order concurrent request completes in error.
The following error occurs when trying to view Close Work Order Concurrent Request log file:
No Log file exists for request #####. The concurrent manager may have encountered an error while
attempting to create this file.
When attempting to search for the job in the Close Discrete Jobs form, the following error message appears:
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field WIP_ENTITY_NAME
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Work Order Responsibility
2. Create a WO
3. Release and transact the WO elements/components
4. Complete the WO
5. Try to close the WO via Close Work Order concurrent request (the Close Work Order Concurrent request completes in error)
6. Notice that the WO status remains in Pending Close status
7. Try to reset the job status from Pending Close to its previous status.
Navigate to Discrete Jobs/Close Discrete Jobs (Form).
8. The above error message appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document