Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to checkout, one the following error randomly occurs in the "checkout: review and place order" page:
Unable to process your transaction. The operating unit is either invalid or it cannot be derived.
Please verify your Multi-Org profile options.
API_MISSING_ID (COLUMN=ACCT SITE)
Unable to create a valid account site use for the given party site (party_site_id = 23033)
This site is not a valid site for given Bill to Customer Account/Customer Account.
There is an error in order submission.
There is an error in order submission
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use a Receivables responsibility
2. Go to Customers > (Search for organization CUS_A) > Party Relationships tab
3. Add a new relationship
Relationship Role: Organization Customer
Start Date: 07-Aug-2009
4. Then log in to iStore (CUS_A's contact)
5. Add an item to the cart > Click on checkout
6. Change the ship-to and bill-to to
Contact: CUS_B's contact
Address: <some address>
7. Click on Place Order and iStore errors out
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms