Upgrading WebLogic from WebLogic 8.1 SP4 to WebLogic 8.1 SP6
(Doc ID 880153.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.06 to 5.5.06 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 02-Dec-2011***
Upgrading WebLogic from WebLogic 8.1 SP4 to WebLogic 8.1 SP6 is a requirement for updating Oracle Transportation Management 5.5 (any version) to CU 6. Here are the steps that need to be followed when upgrading WebLogic.
See the following notes about 5.5 CU6:
- See <note 873064.1> for the release announcement.
- See <note 859633.1> for the latest installation notes.
- See <note 880174.1> for links to documentation and training resources.
- See <note 880391.1> for the Release Content Documents.
- See <note 880407.1> for custom screen updates.
The intended audience is the end user that is installing the Oracle Transportation Management 5.5 CU6 update installer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|If you are installing WebLogic 8.1 SP6 over top of WebLogic 8.1 SP4:|
|If you are installing WebLogic 8.1 SP6 in a different location:|