Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle iSupport - Version 12.0 to 12.1.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To enable any registration in the CRM module you just have to do it as follows
- Responsibility: CRM HTML Administration
- Navigation: Users > Setup > User Types
- Verify if the required user type is enabled
- Click on the user type name
- Change the Application to CRM Foundation
- Click on Next until you get to the User Types page
- To test it go to Users > Registration > User Maintenance > (Click on Create)
But this is not possible to do for iStore or iSupport users , this is stated in the registration page in the CRM module.
This can be accomplished with the following customization.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms