Using Copy Rate Record Action Leaves Previous Locations When Changing To Regions
(Doc ID 881738.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.05 to 5.5.05.07 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When copying a rate record using a Geo Hierarchy of location to location and changing the new Rate Record to use Region to Region, the locations still get copied showing in the UI and in the database.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Look up the Rate Geo you want to copy which contains a rate using a GeoHierarchy of location to location.
3. Select that rate and click Actions --> Copy Rate Record.
4. Select the Rate offering.
6. Select the source and destination region of choice.
7. Click Finished as the previous cost is there.
8. Click on menu item Custom Rate Geo.
9. Look up newly copied rate.
10. Note both the region and location id's show up even though the locations were removed during the Rate copy.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document