Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.05 to 5.5.05.07
This problem can occur on any platform.
When copying a rate record using a Geo Hierarchy of location to location and changing the new Rate
Record to use Region to Region, the locations still get copied showing in the UI and in the database.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Look up the Rate Geo you want to copy which contains a rate using a GeoHierarchy of location to location.
3. Select that rate and click Actions --> Copy Rate Record.
4. Select a the Rate offering.
6. Select the source and destination region of choise.
7. Click Finished as the previous cost is there.
8.Click on menu item Custom Rate Geo.
9. Look up newly copied rate.
10. Note both the region and location id's show up even though the locations were removed during the Rate copy.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms