Unable to Process Internal Order Shipments Receiving Error - "UNABLE TO PROCESS INTERNAL ORDER SHIPMENT - < Delivery Number >"
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Internal Sales Order transactions between two Legal Entities involving two Process Organizations, after the Create Accounting has been run in the Final mode in the Shipping Org for the ISO shipment, running the OPM Pre-Processor in the Receiving Org, gives the following error -
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an Internal Requisition so that Source and Destination inventory organizations belong to different Operating Units/Legal entities. Set FOB as Shipping in the shipping network setup.
2. Create an Internal Sales Order, pick release, pick confirm and ship confirm.
3. Run the OPM Pre-Processor for Shipping organization's Legal Entity. Run Create Accounting for Shipping organization's Legal Entity in final mode.
4. Run the OPM Pre-Processor for Receiving organization's Legal Entity.
5. View the above error in the 'View Update Errors' screen for the OPM Pre-processor.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms