EAM Work Order Close Function (EAMCDCL) Does NOT Work in Custom Responsibility
(Doc ID 882812.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.2 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding Close Work Order form to another responsibility (in 12.0.4 version) the concurrent request Close EAM Work Orders ( EAMCDCL) is ending in ERROR and WO is not getting closed. The following message in visible in the concurrent request log file:
ORA-0000: normal, successful completion
Steps to Reproduce
1) create sub-menu with eAM Work Order close function
2) add this sub-menu to Fixed Assets Management responsibility
3) create work order in Enterprise Asset Management responsibility
4) complete WO in Maintenance Super User responsibility
5) go to Fixed Assets Management resp and open EAM WO close function and submit Close EAM Work Orders request
6)Close EAM Work Orders completed with error
7) WO status = Pending Close
8) see screen shot and Close EAM Work Orders request log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document