OTL/HR Absence Integration Issues
(Doc ID 883038.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.2 in Test:
Two issues occur with absences for the new OTL/Absence integration delivered in 12.1.2:
- Issue 1 : Absence API does not provide all the absences in the provided dates.
- Issue 2 : Projected start/End dates can be updated even when the OTL time card is populated..
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle HRMS with US Super HRMS Manager Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Person >> Enter and Maintain
3. Query for a person and click on Other> Absence
4. Try to update the Projected dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document